Overseas Licence Conversion


If you're a resident of Australia rather than a visitor, you're able to drive in NSW on an overseas licence for 3 months. Within this 3 month period however, you'll need to visit a service centre and transfer your overseas licence to a NSW driver licence.

You may need to pass a knowledge or driving test, depending on where your overseas licence was issued.

>> L Driving Academy, will be promoting the skills and driving techniques so you will pass the driving test in FIRST GO

>> We will train you to become familiar with the road rules and the Service NSW test routes.

>> Providing one of our latest dual control cars for the driving test which includes an hour pick up before your driving test. 


Thank you





Back to Top